Diet and exercise are an excellent and effective way to reach your goal weight. Once you have tried to lose the excess fat at the gym and by watching your diet, you may be disheartened. Problem areas such as the waist, abs, and upper arms may need additional enhancement no matter how many workouts you do per week.
Am I a candidate for VASER liposuction?
If you are already at your target weight and are in good general health, you may be an excellent candidate for VASER liposuction. It is important to realize that a healthy lifestyle must be maintained after your VASERlipo procedure to maintain excellent results. You must have some amount of collagen and elastin available in your skin for the procedure to result in tightened skin. You may be a good candidate for VASER liposuction if you fit these criteria and desire the following benefits:
- Lose inches from your waist, hips or thighs
- Tighten skin that remains after recent weight loss
- Add muscle definition and tone without losing more weight
You are not a good candidate for VASER liposuction if you are not currently healthy, are taking any blood thinners, are currently obese or are pregnant. If you have poor skin elasticity, other excellent options may still be available to you at Nassif, MD Medical Spa.
Benefits of VASER Liposuction
The major benefit of VASER liposuction is that when compared to traditional liposuction, there is far less damage to surrounding tissue. This is because the VASER liposuction device uses a smaller incision than traditional liposuction which, for many, is a benefit in itself. Also, the soundwaves used in VASER technology liquefy the fat before it is suctioned.
As the fat cells are loosened, it allows for greater accuracy in fat removal, and makes it easier to remove, with less stress on the body. All of this results in less damage to the skin and underlying tissue which translates into less recovery time. Because VASER technology is so precise, the result is smooth and highly uniform. Since VASER uses ultrasound during the procedure, another benefit of VASER liposuction is tightened skin.
Where can VASER liposuction be done?
Because it is so gentle, VASER liposuction is extremely versatile and can be performed on the following areas:
What is the recovery time for VASER liposuction?
After your VASERlipo procedure, you will be able to return home immediately, however, you will need to wait 2-3 days before you will be able to resume normal activities. Because VASERlipo is minimally invasive, your recovery should be smooth and relatively quick.
Why Choose Nassif, MD Medical Spa?
- Nassif, MD Medical Spa is overseen by renowned board-certified facial plastic surgeon Dr. Paul Nassif, MD. You will feel secure knowing that you are going to receive your procedure from highly trained experts.
- Our Medical Director Dr. Paul Nassif MD and his knowledgeable team of certified professionals can provide outstanding results using VASER liposuction technology.
- When choosing where to get your VASERlipo procedure done, you will want to feel like you are in expert hands. Why choose anything less than the best? Call today for a consultation at Nassif, MD Medical Spa.